Thursday, September 30, 2010

Loving Leopard

So loving leopard right now in both fashion for the body and home.  Has it every really gone out of style?  Check out this vintage swing coat in Leopard.  This is so cute.....  I have to find one! Love the black skinny jeans - I think I would switch it up with some black combat style boots..... I don't know, but I do know that my goal before the end of December is to find one of these ....  if you know of vintage coat like this in a small or medium.... hit me up!  I'm interested!

LEOPARD UPDATE :)    Check out what CHANEL is doing for Fall 2010.....  I'm dieing a little over this one.....  leopard print AND rhinestones all in one perfect little caviar bag....   pick one up at your local CHANEL boutique for 4K and some change.....  sigh....

No comments: